Hello! Will there be an opportunity to get a printed version of the zine?
take root-perennial edition
A downloadable game
🌱 a solo or with friends tabletop farming game 🌱
What you need to play: pencil and paper (or google docs/other note taking app if you prefer) and a six sided die.
What you can do:
- Tend to your farm 🌾
- Visit the town 🏘️
- Take on the Dungeon Keep ⚔️
- Go to the forest 🌲
- Go on dates 💖
- Try to win the harvest festival 🏆
🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺 🌺
Thanks to Kickstarter's #ZineQuest, this new version of take root was fully funded! The release was delayed, but if you were not able to purchase it originally on kickstarter, you can now get it by purchasing on itchio. It includes:
- A 16 page PDF of the game
- A printable booklet version of the game
- A Mini Zine with expanded romance options (available as 8 pg pdf or foldable)
- Another Mini Zine with a new shop keeper and dungeon keep boss expansion (available as 8 pg pdf or foldable)
If you'd like to play an earlier version of this game, you can play the original pamphet version of the game here.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey there, I am currently dealing with getting physical copies to original backers, but I can't say I'll offer physical copies at this time, until I get this first order through. I will be considering this in the future and will be sure to push out an update when I do. Thanks!